The hotel history begins in 1914 when Cav. Audibert decided to build a new structure at the foot of the homonymous mountain from which he named it.
They were in the‘10s of the last century, the beginning of the skiing epic. Val Susa was a destination for enthusiasts and noble figures, and Savoia Prince Umberto stayed several times in the hotel, offering guests nine rooms, three toilets and a bathtub. In addition to the kitchen service that has always enjoyed in the time of great reviews.
With the passing of time the hotel has added rooms and services always in line with family vision to offer the best to their customer that is becoming more and more demanding and varied in time.
The hotel now retains some details of the first structure.